Please review our current open positions
Che Bella Interiors, a premiere interior design firm in the south metro is seeking to grow its team of professionals. Che Bella Interiors specializes in professional, knowledgeable, and honest interior design services for homes across Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the Twin Cities.
SUPPLY CHAIN ADMINISTRATOR $18-$20/hour
Che Bella Interiors, a premiere interior design firm in the south metro is seeking to grow its team of professionals by adding a Supply Chain Administrator to the firm. Che Bella Interiors specializes in professional, knowledgeable, and honest interior design services for homes across Minneapolis, St. Paul, and the Twin Cities.
SCOPE OF POSITION
The Supply Chain Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support and execution of design and construction materials and furnishings specified to client projects and to ensure the efficient operation of the office. This position supports the designers and communicates with both clients and vendors to provide seamless procurement and delivery of materials and products so that each project is completed with the highest level of customer satisfaction. The positional responsibilities below are a general overview and are not limited to and may be changed in the future to fit the business.
The primary focus of the position is on supply chain administration with duties including:
- Creating purchase orders
- Pricing verification
- Expediting and tracking orders
- Scheduling deliveries
- Managing RMAs
- Creating the processes and procedures necessary to organize and manage all procurement activities from specification to invoice payment
Additional office and client management tasks are required including:
- Answering phones and greeting clients
- Creating and maintaining files
- Performing data and word processing of a variety of documents
- Creating and managing client files
- Ordering and maintaining the sample library and office supplies
- Compiling reports
- Following up with clients during projects and after project completion
- Supporting the designers, clients and vendors with excellent communication
Associates or Bachelors degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration or similar field.
A minimum of 3-5 years in supply chain activities with progressive responsibilities. Experience in a design, construction or furnishings industry preferred but not required.
The ideal candidate will possess and demonstrate the following skills:
- End-to-end Supply Chain Management
- Professional, Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication
- Vendor Management
- Excellent Customer Service and Conflict Resolution
- Developing Processes and Procedures
- Detail Oriented
- Incredible Problem Solving
- Continuous Improvement Mindset
- Able to Work Independently and as part of a Team
This is a full-time position with an average hours of 40 hours per week. If overtime is worked compensation will be paid at time and one half of the hourly rate of pay.
Eligible benefits include:
- Employee health insurance
- 401K contribution with company match
- Vacation, Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- $18-$20/hour, depending on experience
OTHER EXPECTATIONS and ATTITUDES:
In contact with clients, prospects, members of the public, vendors, and builders and remodelers.
- To maintain a happy, professional, polite demeanor always.
- Create and maintain default calendar with all activities and appointments.
- Attend and actively participate in weekly team meetings.
- Conduct yourself in a mature, courteous and caring manner.
- To be self-motivated.
- To have a positive attitude and have the desire to succeed daily.
- Represent yourself and the company professionally and maintain a professional appearance.
- Keep the office, common areas and your personal work area clean and well organized.
- Participation in team meetings and personal coaching sessions.
- All company and client information are to be held in the strictest of confidence and must remain within the company.
- Live out the core values of: Approachable. Knowledgeable. Professional. Trustworthy. Fun!
Interested in applying? See more information and apply through Indeed at the following link